Maybe so many users are influenced by TWS or small earphones nowadays,but there are a number of users who always prefer overhead headphones for better sound quality.
Especially when you are working out at the gym or running hard in track and field, overhead headphones give you a mesmeric exploration of music. Because, manufacturers make the headphones surprisingly immersive in sound quality.
Today I express my opinion on these overhead headphones through this post. I write about the top 5 headphones for smartphones.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump over the main topics.
Top 5 headphones for Smartphone
You will find a bucket full of options when you go out to buy headphones.Through this post,I will make it easier for you by listing top 5 headphones for your smartphones.
We tried and tested so many headphones and chose those 5 among all. Surely these headphones give you a satisfactory experience with every smartphone and Nothing phone 1 too. You know what I mean!! Get back to our track.
Here are the list of top 5 headphones for Smartphones:
- Apple AirPods Max
- JBL CLUB ONE Wireless
- Bose QuietComfort 45
- Anker Soundcore Life Q30
- SONY WH-XB700
Let’s know about these headphone’s build quality, comfort and sound quality. We also talk about their durability and battery life.
Now start with the mighty Apple product AirPods Max.
Apple AirPods Max
Because Apple delivers more detailed sound than the other headphones you get in the market. It has a top-notch adaptive noise canceling ability. That makes the music better for listeners. It also performed well during the Call test.
The one drawback that I figure out is that it is quite heavy. But being heavy, it is not uncomfortable, rather it surprises me with its comfortability.
I made a list of Pros and Cons of this Expensive Apple Product.
- It has delightful and detailed sound quality.
- Surprisingly good build quality.
- Transparency mode is awesome.
- Noise canceling is top-notch.
- Multiple Apple devices using iCloud.
- Good performance in Calls.
- Surprisingly comfortable to use though it’s quite heavy.
- Some key features are unavailable in Android. So,if you are an android user then Airpods Max may not be the headphone for the android users.
- Leaking sound is definitely noticeable. People around the users may hear sounds from outside.
- 20 hours battery life. That means you have to charge it daily if you are a regular user.
If you are an Apple enthusiast and you don’t have any issue with money then I personally suggest this Apple AirPods Max for it’s enormous build and sound quality.It’s top notch sound quality with noise cancelation will surely give you a magical ride to the world of music.
JBL CLUB ONE Wireless
JBL CLUB ONE Wireless is one the best over-ear headphones in recent years. JBL produced a wonderful machine that serves an amazing sound quality among users. Moreover it is affordable too.
A sophisticated building quality with outstanding features made it one of the top JBL products among this price range.
If I talk about the build quality,JBL gives an astonishing look with a metal and plastic combination. I personally like its travel friendly design, you can’t refuse to carry it with you on a flight because of its foldable design,flight adapter.
It makes the headphone more durable outside and 45 hours battery life and active noise canceling features makes it awesome.
Okay so many good things, so you may think that it doesn’t have any drawbacks? No, it has some. The main problem with this headphone is it’s noise canceling system. I mean it is average.
- A comfortable headphone to use.
- Stable use is another good side.
- Long durable battery life. It stands for 45 hours and if you continuously use it then it stands for 25 hours.
- Special features like ambient aware, silent now are amazing.
- Wired with AUX cable.
- This headphone runs awesome if you use it with wire during gaming.
- The main drawback of this JBL headphone is its ANC (active noise canceling). The ANC is very much average in that you could hear passive sounds with the headphone on your ears.
- This does not support wireless gaming. A very poor decision for the current world.
If you are a music lover and want to make music then This JBL headphone is made for you. But if you need the best ANC then you should go for an alternative option.
Bose QuietComfort 45
Bose QuietComfort 45 is a well-known name to headphone users. It is the look-alike successor of Bose QuietComfort 35. But Bose has improved many features, especially the Conversion of the type C port from micro USB.
Bose has not brought any changes to design because the design of the Bose QuietComfort series is popular among the users.
Bose also worked with the sound reduction system during calls and also added a feature for multiple devices that means you can switch devices with one bluetooth connection.
- It has the best active noise cancellation system .
- Include the Ambient aware mood.
- You can use Active noise cancellation mode while it connects with a wire.
- Battery life has increased better than ever in a BOSE. It holds a standby time of 24 hours.
- You can connect with two or multiple devices at the same time.
- It disappoints music lovers with low bass.
- It also reduces the audio quality while switching to a wired connection.
My verdict on this headphone: Bose QuietComfort 45 is one of the best active noise canceling occupied headphones with a better build and sound quality.
Anker Soundcore Life Q30
Anker Soundcore Life Q30 is the best budget friendly headphone ever. It gives the same features as Sony and Bose headphones but at a very low price.
Anker is known to do it. The previous version of this headphone also held some extraordinary features and the legacy continues.
It has Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology that gives the listeners an ultimate ANC experience.
Besides a quality ANC experience it also delivers foremost quality music with thumping bass and crisp treble. You can hear every detail of your favorite song and it can be continued for a long time. Because the battery life of this headphone is the best among all. It stands for almost 40 hours!!
But the call quality is not up to the mark in this headphone. But you can not compare this with those high budget beasts.
- Advanced Noise Canceling system that helps you to experience the ultimate ANC.
- High resolution audio with detailed sound quality and super bass.
- The price is the best thing that could amaze you most. This is an extremely budget friendly headphone with best features.
- Comfortable to use. Comfortable, lightweight ear cups make you feel super comfy while using it
- The one and only drawback of this mighty machine is its calling quality.
Overall, I can assure you that you will get a beast at a very low price and get the best service from this headphone.
Sony WH-XB700- an overhead headphone from Sony, comes with extra bass and improved ANC. Sony is Always known for midrange and high range headphones but this Sony WH-XB700
is pretty budget friendly.
If we talk about the design of this headphone, SOny made it pretty basic, the ear cups are smaller than others. It is made up with plastic that makes it very lightweight.
It has a very dark bass and treble, heavy music lovers will find it very attractive. But because of not having a EQ system so you can’t control the music yourself.
But surely it improved the ANC and the battery life that should amaze you.
- Small size and lightweight ear cups help you to feel super comfortable with this headphone.
- The price is also in a good range. It’s very affordable.
- This headphone has a great battery life.
- Has no EQ system.
- The bass is too dark for normal users.
If you are a heavy bass music lover then it is the best option for you in a very friendly budget.
Through this post, I have tried to help you to find the best over head headphones. In my opinion these are the best headphones for smartphones. You can use these headphones with your iPhone and android too. They serve wonderfully.
I personally use the Anker one with my new Nothing phone and it amazes me. Those who have a budget issue, I suggest them to grab Anker Soundcore Life Q30.
But if you don’t have any budget issues then go for the other four.
That’s for today. Wrapping up this post with a hope of helping you to choose the best headphone for yourself.