Moving to a new home can be very stressful, especially if you’re moving from overseas or out of state, and need your furniture moved as well. Whether you’re renting or buying, the last things you want to worry about are the costs and logistics involved in getting your furniture moved safely. Fortunately, some qualified professionals specialize in the moving of household furniture, so hiring them will make this aspect of the move much easier on you. Here are five tips to help you hire the best professional furniture movers in Dubai.
1) Do Your Research
- First and foremost, when you’re looking for professional movers to get furniture moving in Dubai, it’s important to do your research. There are a lot of companies out there, and not all of them are created equal.
- Get referrals from friends or family members who have previously utilized furniture movers.
- Get an estimate from each firm once you’ve limited your alternatives. Consider any additional fees or charges that may be tacked on to the final bill.
- Make sure you understand the company’s insurance policy before hiring them.
2) Are They Insured?
Make sure your furniture movers are insured before signing the contract. This safeguards your possessions in the event of damage during transit. Ask to see a copy of their insurance policy and make sure it’s up to date. If they don’t have one, look elsewhere.
Some companies will try to offer you an insurance policy when they come over, but these are usually expensive and unnecessary. A simple question about whether or not they’re insured is all it takes! Make sure the company that moves your things has the appropriate coverage so that if anything does happen, you won’t be left footing the bill. The best way to find out if the moving company is insured is by asking them about it. You can also ask for proof of insurance, which should include contact information for both parties in case something goes wrong.
3) Get Multiple Quotes
When you’re looking for professional movers and top packers in Dubai, it’s important to get multiple quotes. Using this method, you’ll be able to evaluate the costs and quality of many businesses before settling on one:
For example, if you need an entire truck for one move, let them know. You may also want some help with packing – or not! Some companies charge by weight or square footage of items moved so be sure to ask about these charges before hiring a mover. And lastly, make sure they have insurance coverage on their vehicles and equipment. It’s worth the investment! There are many benefits to hiring a moving company.
Here are some top reasons why it’s worth investing in a professional moving service:
1) Moving yourself is hard work and time-consuming
2) Having someone else do all the heavy lifting for you means less stress
3) Experts can pack your belongings more efficiently than you
4) You’ll save money because experts usually charge by hours worked
5) They are experienced professionals who know how to handle delicate antiques better than inexperienced people
4) Get Recommendations from Friends and Family
The best way to find a moving company is to ask for referrals from people you know who have already utilized their services. Ask them about their experience, what they liked and didn’t like, and whether they would refer them to a friend or family member. You should also ask how much it costs and compare prices to other companies you are considering. If you live in an apartment building, talk to your landlord or neighbors about which company they use. They may have insight into which one is more dependable or affordable. Once you have narrowed down your list of possible candidates, call each of them and tell them about your needs. Ask for references and read reviews online. Request quotes from at least three different companies to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible.
5) Don’t Rush Into Decisions
It can be tempting to just choose the first moving company you come across. But resist the urge to do this! Instead, take your time to research different companies and get quotes from several of them. Make the finest choice possible for your requirements and budget by following our advice. Additionally, you’ll be able to see how they react to questions or concerns. On moving day, the last thing you need is a nasty or unprofessional visitor.
There are a few other things worth considering before hiring a professional mover: cost, insurance coverage, years in business, level of experience/service/responsiveness (especially if looking for help with large-scale moves), specialty services offered (like packing materials), and past reviews. Once you find someone that sounds like a good fit for what you need – call them up or set up an appointment – then go ahead and sign on the dotted line!